1KEY Agile BI – Success Story
• 2006 - MAIA Intelligence established with 1KEY BI product offering
• 2007 - Featured in NASSCOM 100 IT Innovators
• 2007 – Gets Microsoft Gold Partner Status
• 2007 – Participated in 1st World Wide BI conference held by Microsoft in Seattle.
• 2008 - 1KEY Agile BI Suite featured in Microsoft Solution Directory with SQL 2008 launch.
• 2008 - 1KEY is the 1st Indian BI to be recognized by NICSI for tender ( Government of India )
• 2008 - Gartner’s Hype Cycle for ICT in India, Report mentioned MAIA
• 2008 – Red Herring Asia Finalist 100
• 2008 – Launch of 1KEY FCM (Financial Consolidation Module)
• 2008 – Winner of India’s Most Trusted IT Vendor in BI category by Survey The CTO Forum magazine
• 2009 – Named ‘Most Successful Startup’ to watch out for by the readers and editorial board of I.T. Magz
• 2009 – Government of India NIC BIDW division recommends MAIA 1KEY for National Award.
• 2009 – Gartner Report on BI Trends mentions MAIA Intelligence .
• 2009 – Becomes a Microsoft ISV Case Study
• 2009 – Compatibility Testing logo with Windows 7
• 2009 – Emerging Technology Analysis Report from Gartner mentions MAIA Intelligence
• 2009 – Red Herring Asia 100 Winner
• 2009 – Launch of 1KEY Investigator ( Data Auditing & Fraud Detection Module)
• 2009- Forbes.com mentions MAIA Intelligence as company to watch.
• 2010 – Winner of Microsoft Innovation Award for ISV
• 2010 – Finalist for UTV Bloomberg CXO IT Innovation Award
Addressable Marketing Team Issues
“It’s difficult to generate
“It’s difficult to modify existing software so
users are able to see only the reports that
are important and relevant to their jobs”
“…Business users are spending
more time on analysis than
“ We wish to share information with
external parties such as customers,
suppliers and partners”
“Management do not know what
questions to ask about the data. It is
difficult to investigate issues to
“Business users are drawing incorrect
conclusions and missing opportunities”
Marketing Department Objectives
with a single
view of the
Compete companies larger than your size
Look as big
want to be
VIEW has been engineered to fully
address the reporting requirements
of your organization helping you to
compete and win in the
marketplace without much effort or
It provides runtime analysis,
grouping, column customizations
with Parent-Child Relationships, Drill
Down and Drill Back functionalities
with a extremely intuitive report
formatting for Business users.
Monitor, Manage & Perform
CUBE is a comprehensive data analysis,
data mining, and multi-dimensional
visual reporting solution.
With its powerful data architecture,
CUBE is able to slice and dice
information efficiently and provide users
with an extremely intuitive experience.
Regardless of the perspective, data can
be rendered to answer business
questions - and best of all - it allows
business users to focus on business rules
rather than creating dozens and dozens
Create Impact with business data
Track & Point
CHART is a graphical representation
and visual reporting which represents
business performance via stunning
and meaningful diagrams. It helps to
drive organizational achievements by
giving information in a much
consolidated and easy to understand
Runtime user definable drill down &
drill back functionality available
direct from the charts. Customer
segmentation, forecasting, trend
analysis, etc. all made easy
Offline Reports – Portable Cubes
Works in background
On Time MIS
SCHEDULER enables users to
schedule the reports as per the
recurrence pattern in the variety
of formats like PDF, TXT, XLS,
HTML, MHT and RTF to be stored
on hard disk, to be emailed to
respective business users, or to
FTP. It automates the complete
process of reporting and avoids
the cumbersome work of
manually creating and/or
delivering reports to respective
business users on a periodic
Run your company from anywhere
Dashboard is a reporting tool that can be defined as a user interface for organizing and
presenting data in a consolidated manner. Data from multiple sources are integrated and
unified for display on a single platform. This makes the information easy to read and
comprehend, all on the same screen.
DASHBOARDS, users can
define their own Dashboards
having combination of
multiple reports like View,
Gauge, Chart, KPI's, RSS Feeds
etc, on one single screen.
Hitting the sweet spot
KPI are high-level snapshots of a business or organization based on specific predefined
measures. KPIs typically consist of any combination of multiple reports. They may include global
or regional sales figures, personnel stats, real-time supply chain information, or anything else
that is deemed critical to a corporation's success. KPI allows goals to be observed with different
warning colors that will be switched on as defined giving the user a quick view of how well or
how poorly each goal is met.
Ad – hoc files analysis
multiple files /
at one instance
User can select
data range on
Users can select
Users can save
layouts and use
1KEY FILE READER is a utility that
imports data from Text Files, Excel
Files, stores it into 1KEY CUBE or
1KEY VIEW for direct reporting
1KEY users get the benefits of
another key functionality which
not many reporting tools
software provide as of today.
Role Based Security
1KEY uses "parametric
control" for controlling
access over business
information which is
available to users for
their reporting needs.
Parameters are mapped
to the user hierarchy of
the organization and
hence the access to the
can be one of the fields
available from the
system or can be user
defined based on the
requirement of the
Why SKU Rationalization
that can be
SKU Rationalization Solution
SKUs will be
Steps to accurately determine SKU cost and net profitability
Benefits of SKU Rationalization
What is the profitability of different market baskets?
What is the net effect on category profitability for my top N region in the subject categories?
Which region orders have changed negatively for the key categories where I had the most SKU removals?
Has my order mix of truckload/pallet/tier changed positively since the removal of these SKUs?
What has been the net impact on carrying costs for the category since removing the SKUs?
Why is this product(s) unprofitable? Is it how the customer buys it, how I merchandise it, how I package it?
If I change something about how they buy, can I reverse the loss?
How do my customers buy this/these products? What channels consume what resources?
How has the category profitability changed for categories where SKUs have been removed?
Has product volume changed as I projected for the substitute SKUs in the categories?
Brand Profitability Analytics
Find which brands are
destroying profits, eating
away your earnings.
Incorrect information about
brand profitability, efforts to
grow sales directed toward
customers that are
unprofitable. In reality,
earnings will be low even
Brand profitability sustains
the product as the earnings it
attracts are used to ensure
its survival and growth
Brand = Asset or Brand = Liability
Connect Users with
Move out of Excel
thinking with data
in any format users
user experience that
requires very little
Decision making at
all levels strategic,
Provide an early-
warning system with
1KEY BI will be used
in all the meetings
Know what should
have been known
Investigate issues to
Why MAIA Intelligence – 1KEY BI
• Niche we are, hence faster we
Faster response time
to customer needs.
• We offer sincere personal attention
We are proud to have
you as a customer
• Our clients see us as a specialist
despite our size
Can send the experts
for at affordable cost
• Customers know that they can get
in touch easily with us. Trust people
Small is the new big