Wait! Exclusive 60 day trial to the world's largest digital library.
The SlideShare family just got bigger. You now have unlimited* access to books, audiobooks, magazines, and more from Scribd.Cancel anytime.
In partnership with London Research, Catalyst and Xaxis’ new original research and report, “Closing the Gap: Adopting Omnichannel Strategies for Stronger Brand-Consumer Connections,” explores gaps in where consumers are spending their time and where advertisers are investing, revealing opportunities for marketers to adopt and advance omnichannel approaches to media and marketing for long-term growth.
• U.S. consumer trends and engagement compared to advertiser approach to search, social, ecommerce, gaming, CTV, DOOH, podcasts, and more
• Media consumption differences across key audience demographics and implications for omnichannel planning
• Brands’ mindset, approach, and recommendations for ongoing experimentation and testing into emerging platforms
• Barriers to adopting omnichannel programs and recommended solutions
• The impact of privacy and identity on consumers, advertisers, and omnichannel programs