• Sugercane is one of the most important crop which is used for sucrose
production.The most well-known species of the plant is Sachharum
officinarum,which is also known as Noble cane.This is a perennial species
thus it opens opportunity for further breeding and hybridization.For it's
breeding purpose the plant is mostly dependent on a wild species of it,
S.spontaneum.People generally do not much care about any wild species of
any crop but Bengalee people do care for this species as it signifies
something very special.
• This plant generally grow in lowland areas and also can be used for
• How do we know this plant ?
• This is a temple of Lord Jagannath located in
Ghatampur area of Uttarpradesh.A large no of
devotees come here for the oaccasion of
Rathyatra and during Janmasthtami.This
temple has a very unique feature which is
related with it's middle stones of
Ceiling.Among all the devotees, a large no of
farmers are also there who firmly believe in
the God of the temple.Popularly local people
call it as “Ane wala kal batane wala” temple.
• What does actually being predicted by this
• Monsoon prediction (Devotee 'Farmers' was hint in the question)
• If the size of water droplets is big accumulated in the middle stones of
ceiling, it is believed that there will be good rainfall, if small then there
might be chances of drought.
Often called as “Rain Temple”
• This particular mode of decider was first used in the Natwest
trophy in June, 1991 in a match between Derbyshire and
Hertfordshire.It was used in any international match for the first
time during Newzeland vs West Indies match on 2006 which
turned into an embrassment for both the teams.
• However the most memorable instance of this system occurred in
2007 among two of the firecest rivals in Sports.The final result
after the decider was 3-0.
• Which mode of decider I am talking about ?
• How can you connect these dedicated inventors/creators ?
• Their inventions/creations became the reason for their
• What is the major talking point of this Amul Ad
published recently ?
• (Keywords will enough for scoring)
• Over the past few days and weeks, reports have shown leaked
WhatsApp chats of Bollywood actors in the ongoing drug probe
and Sushant Singh Rajput case.
• It is to create awareness regarding end-to-end encryption of
Whatsapp settings to keep chatting safe.
• If you have watched TVF webseries “Yeh Meri Family”, you must have come across with the
adorable mother of three kids who spend a great time with her family.The actress of this
series had a lot of struggle during her entire career.Although she had a sizeable role in a
2009 iconic bollywood movie but after that the actress wasn't too active on the big screen
and she blames it on stereotype offers given by the directors.That iconic movie was her
debut on big screen but on the other hand reason behind her not progress in the industry,
she claimed that after the movie she was offered only pregnant woman role which she
doesn't want to do any more.
• Now name the actress and name the movie which made her life unprogressive.
• During his childhood he supported Everton FC, later Kenny
Dalgish convinced him to sign for his club.He scored in his debut
against Fulham in a Coca-cola cup tie but stole the limelight in the
return leg when he scored five within 90 minutes. In a premier
league match against Arsenal in 1995-96 season he scored the
fastest hat-trick then which earned him the nickname of “God”,
called by the home crowds.Later he became one of the legendary
figure in English football.
• Not only in English football, nowadays he is overriding in Indian
context also after one certain appointment. Who ?
• Robbie Fowler. (Appointed as coach for SC East Bengal in ISL 2020).
• In the C. Prem Kumar movie “96”, music of the songs received amazing
applauds and their most stand out number being “Kadhale Kadhale”.Almost all
of us have heard the song and in that song Chinmayee's voice was embelished
by minimalist music.Amidst all of the music instruments there were some
unusual inclusion of sounds, in the cropped song (Mp3 Audio) that I will post
now, listen carefully we can hear some bird chirps and one other sound.
• In this question I am looking for the , what sound this was ?
• This was under water...
• It was very much unique in terms of Indian music.
Oct. 20, 2021
Sep. 18, 2021
Mixed Bag Quiz (few questions in bengali, few in english typed)